LesKhimProm Ltd (Minsk, Belarus) makes high pressure timber treatment with TANALITH E 3475 and brown colourant TANATONE. Pressure treatment is an excellent method of extending the lifespan of wood and protecting it against rot. TANATONE treatment is perfect for rough sawn fencing and landscaping timbers but can also be used on planed decking or cladding timbers. TANATONE treatment eliminates the need for brush applied colour at the point of installation.
The service life of timber impregnated with the “vacuum-pressure-vacuum” method reaches 15 years or more without re-treatment!
High pressure timber treatment also known as Pressure treated timber, Tanalised timber,Vacuum treated timber, Preservative treated timber.
Timber after high pressure treatment
The brown colour additive TANATONE gives the wood the color of the walnut shell.
High Pressure Timber Treatment Process
Timber loaded into treatment tank. Initial vacuum applied and
the timber cells are evacuated of air. Vacuum held. Cylinder flooded under vacuum with TANALITH E wood preservative with TANATONE brown colourant. Hydraulic pressure applied, forcing the preservative deep into the structure of the timber.Final vacuum extracts excess preservative solution, which is pumped back to storage. Low pressure inside timber draws in surface solution when vented to atmosphere. Treated timber is left to dry.
Advantages of Pressure Treated Timber
- The highest speed and quality of treatment
- The greatest penetration depth of the antiseptic from the possible
- No need to paint or other protection
- It provides long life under hazardous conditions
- It is cost efficient
- Impregnated timber retain structural strength
- Tanalith E is ecological preservatative, don`t contain CCA
- Toning with Tanatone gives the wood a nice appearance
- The technology is recognized and certified in more than 35 countries of the world